NEW! Fort Ligonier Center for History Education now Open.
Fort Ligonier is excited to welcome educators, students, re-enactors, and visitors to the new Center for History Education. This beautiful, new space with its inspirational view of the Fort enhances our efforts to educate, entertain, and enthrall the public about the local, national, and world history that took place at Fort Ligonier.
About the Fort Ligonier Center for History Education:
- A year-round facility for educational programming, workshops, lectures, and corporate and private events
- First floor offers 5,277 square feet of new program space
- Accommodates a maximum of 280 guests theater style; 150 classroom style or round tables
- Elevated platform for presenter, speakers, and panel discussions
- A/V equipment including PA system, podium, large screen and projector
- Connects to the Museum and is easily accessible to the historic site
- Patio with outdoor seating adjacent to center
- Large glass windows offer a sweeping view of the Fort
Looking for a unique venue with an educational twist? Consider holding your next corporate event at the Fort Ligonier Center for History Education. Your clients, colleagues, and co-workers will have a memorable experience! Rental and program fees are applicable. (The Center is not available for weddings, proms and similar social events.) For more information about reserving the Center, please contact Julie Donovan at email@example.com.
Fort Ligonier Makes History Fun!
Look for the return of “Night at the Fort Museum,” a Twelfth Night Celebration, History Happy Hours, new lecture programs, as well as workshops and more to be presented in 2018!